Saturday 6 February 2016

READER'S SITUATION : "My husband is all the time on his phone and it drives me crazy!"

I got this email today,from a reader,who needs your piece of advice about her situation:

" I love my husband and we really get along well,but he has a habit that is driving me crazy: he is almost all the time on his phone. I trust him,I'm sure he's not talking to other women or anything shady like that,he is harmlessly browsing/reading news/playing games or on his social media but the problem is he works hard and when we finally get to spend some time together he is busy staring at his little screen ,in his own world. I wish we could spend some quality time together,cuddle and give each other the right kind of attention as a husband and wife . I tried to talk to him several times,but every time he tells me that nothing is by force and that I should let him be himself when he's around me and do what he feels like doing in his free time.  I really started feeling lonely and I don't know what should I do,that's why I'm sending you this email hoping that you'll might get to share it on your blog so I can hear what other people think about my problem or if anyone had a similar issue to give me a clue how to go about it because this is really affecting me. Thanks "

Anyone guys?
Any similar situation?
What do you think she should do?

5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain,for me I suggest you pick intrest in football or news so that you ask him about this things while he is on his phone, he would want to reply you about them and won't know when he is off the screen.another way of getting his attention is asking him if he saw this or that on net today,or you heard something like this was on net that he should check so in this situation the both of you are on d screen but aving a discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain,for me I suggest you pick intrest in football or news so that you ask him about this things while he is on his phone, he would want to reply you about them and won't know when he is off the screen.another way of getting his attention is asking him if he saw this or that on net today,or you heard something like this was on net that he should check so in this situation the both of you are on d screen but aving a discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ure a wise woman Tender lover. Exactly what came into my mind. Once u start showing concern over his new indulgence, he'll see you as a nagging wife. I Wisdom is profitable to direct. It's well.

      Delete
  3. I think you need to let him know how it makes you feel. If that doesn't work, you might want to keep yourself busy with something that is of interest to you and soon enough, he will miss your presence

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you. But you have to keep urself busy as well. Trying reading magazines and laughing so hard like the magazine is so interesting whenever he brings up his fone. This will shift attention to you.

    ReplyDelete