Monday 8 February 2016

There Is A Good Reason Why You Still Single

I salute you!! Yes you! While people are busy telling you what you should do and how you should live your life,you are faithful to your vision and idea of what kind of life you want for yourself! I love it! You understand your worth. You know your powers. You are aware of the fact that you are a blessing and you wait for what you know you deserve ,unapologetically.

Yet ,pressure from the outside is much-mothers,aunties,neighbors they all worried asking how come your aren't married by now as if something is wrong with you. Asking you to low your standards down or "you might end up alone" (with a fear in their voices). Yet you know what you need ,you know that you want a full package,a man that deserves you and all magic and blessings that you can give. Not just anyone.

You aren't desperate . You are not busy trying to trap a man with a pregnancy,lies or blackmails.

You are exclusive. Even though I know exclusivity might feel lonely from time to time,I salute you for knowing what you deserve .

Don't get involved with someone because you "are not getting any younger". Don't do it out of fear you might end up alone. Don't do it because your family said you should do so.

What is meant for you will find a way to you.

Your soulmate is smiling somewhere,on the same planet earth breathing the same air as you ,waiting for the moment he will give you all the love that is growing in him.

What's yours can never be for anyone else.

9 comments:

  1. Weldone Sonia. This couldn't have come at a better time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx hon for this post...I swear the pressure is much nd m just twenty nd I know my worth nd I cat even settle for anything less...thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx hon for this post...I swear the pressure is much nd m just twenty nd I know my worth nd I cat even settle for anything less...thank u

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just learnt sometning from your write up it says alittle Patience will do n the right person will turnup. God bless you. Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Girl...just the words I needed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Girl...just the words I needed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonia I love your write ups in your blog, bless your soul... @Joy_ohaeri

    ReplyDelete