Thursday 8 October 2015

Are you aware of how powerful your mouth is ?

Maybe (probably) you heard it before but you didn't take it serious. Now I want you to really pay attention: you are an extraordinary powerful creature and your power lives in your mouth.

Your mouths is your golden ticket to living the life of your dreams or ticket to hell-it's up to you. I am a living example of this and my life is a testimony. If you only know how fast I attract things I want with every word that comes out of my mouth because I am aware of my superpowers,you would be shocked. But guess what-It works for everyone,I just payed little extra attention and time analyzing and studying this phenomenon. 

My conclusion is : if you only knew  the power your words posses you would never ever dare to say anything bad. It's not easy like it seems,I KNOW (especially when you dealing with your dark moments) but you have to tame yourself. Tame your mouth. You have total control over it. That's why I'm always telling you guys - stop complaining. One complaint leads to another ( so contagious,spreads like a disease) but ask yourself - do you really want to breathe life into things you are saying? "Can't trust no one ", "life is so hard","world is full of evilness","I'm so unlucky","I am a magnet for bad guys" ,"All my relationships always fall apart","I will never find a normal job" , "Money I make is never enough ", "Guys never take me seriously" , "All men cheat" etc..


Have you recognized yourself? Funny enough,we don't even use this lines when we are truly upset. We use it in every days conversations. We repeat it way more often then we are aware. While drinking our drinks with friends,or on our way home with colleagues. 


Read this piece as much as you need. Anytime you need. It's here for you! But I want you to understand this once and for all: You can shape and mould your life with your words. You can create a life you want. Or you can invite all your fears when it comes to money,marriage,success,happiness and life in general. I know you get scared,I know you get disappointed,so I do,but you have understand and trust power within you that is strong enough to change any situation you are facing at the moment. 
Try it and get back at me: make a change,Speak words of encouragement,compliment,support,show love. To other and most importantly- to yourself and life you are blessed with. 


"And God said 'LET THERE BE...............
And there was.............. ! "

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia

    My name is brenda from Tanzania, Your kind words and teachings help me go through a day in my life.. Just want to say I appreciate you. Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful yes there is power in spoken words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Sonia Ogbonna best write up...love ya work am proud of you really..bravo sister gal

    ReplyDelete