Tuesday 8 September 2015

Welcome to OUR blog

Your life will start changing from NOW! No excuses no delay! You are getting life you always wished for yourself !
I decided on this blog so I can use all passion,love and energy that is growing inside of me to show you that whatever you ever wished for IS available and possible.
I will share some very spicy life experiences of mine (you won't believe places my stubborn and wild nature took me to), I will introduce real,imperfect ME to you (no,I won't have much of shame) and why? Because long ago I stopped believing in Mistakes. I wIll show you how you can benefit from the most stupid "mistakes " and "wrong moves" you regret so hard. I will help you see that dark is actually preparation for light. I will help you recognize your ways,your own nature,your strengths and super powers. What I got for you is Understanding,love and support. No,we will try not to judge,right guys?
We will interact and discuss relationships,marriage,love,happiness.success,money,beauty,pregnancy,health (physical,spiritual and mental),motherhood..I mean,every single thing you wanna know about. Just ask. Feel free. Be curious.I will share with you all my tips and advices (personal pictures as well) ,also my struggles,doubts ,fears I got over and how,and special moments and you will share with me your own.
No more regrets,moans,tears,disappointments. Life is too beautiful.
Let's get where we need to be.
Little secret- You already got all it takes and its all  in you..I will just show you how to use it in the best possible way..
You know how they say - Friend in need is a friend in deed .
Much love and WELCOME once again,
Sincerely and very Personally Yours,
Sonia Ogbonna



8 comments:

  1. Hi, I am so happy you have finally decided to own a blog. It's great. And I'm glad too. I would make sure I visit this every morning when I wake up.

    I'm a fan and a follower on IG. And immediately i saw your post about your blog, i just wanted to reach out to you fast because i feel the need to tell you something important about blogging.

    But because i couldnt reach out to you and i dont know how long it would take to get ur attention, i took a step (which i feel is a good one cos im a fan of urs). I bought 2 domain names on ur behalf.

    1. soniaogbonna.com
    2. ogbonnasonia.com

    I did that because i believe soon, some one out there might buy the domain name and want to resell to you in future. (Just the way Linda Ikeji cant have her lindaikeji.com domain again). So incase you'd like to have it, Its yours. Kindly reply this comment and reach out to me.

    Its a generous act and since you inspire me on IG, i decided to do that for you.

    THIS IS NOT A SCAM/SPAM/419.

    I am not a robot.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is nice mama. I love you and love all your write-ups on IG. Thanks for this platform Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bio pic too, you are gorgeous. I agree with the other poster, glad you finally stepped up and started the blog. I will be visiting frequently. How often do you plan on updating it? By the way, that glass of red wine you are drinking, year and winery? Looks like a great way to celebrate the release of the blog.

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete