Friday 11 September 2015

"Will You Leave Me Alone?!!!"

Don't take people's behavior towards you personal. There is absolutely nothing to do with you. The way people talk about or behave towards others is the way they actually transparently show you and clearly let you know about themselves. You will come across people that will try to intimidate you,INTENTIONALLY try to make you feel bad,but guess what:
1) If someone's action or words do affect you in negative way,then again,it's not them,it's YOU! How? Others can make you feel bad about things you are ,between you and yourself alone,already insecure about. 
2) And as for those ones that are trying so hard by many different ways to bring you down intentionally (doesn't matter if it's in real life or social media),again,nothing to do with you. That is way people actually fight their own personal battles and demons ,trying to find ways to make themselves feel worthy,comfortable,secure,or maybe they see your potentials and their insecurities got them feel so inferior and worthless comparing to you so they have need to distract you and convince themselves that you not THAAAT good. 
Once you truly understand that mean comments directed to you have absolutely nothing to do with you,you will feel way better and surely relieved. (Me personally,I take it as a compliment,well damn thank you for reminding me of how good I am doing;) ).
Second,try and have understanding and develop some kind of empathy for this people instead of wanting to "deal with them"-they suffer terrible inner confusion,pains and misery,and trust me-you would not try and be in their shoes,not for a single day! 
Remember,you can't possibly be happy with oher person's life if you are not happy with your own!
Kisses 

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, nice one Sonia. I like the one you said"fighting the demons in them" ....A lot of people try to impersonate others, they are only hurting inside and tying to make other people feel the same...Thank you for all this words of encouragement Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My woman, my everything. Beautiful write up. You are so good the sky is just ur starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My woman, my everything. Beautiful write up. You are so good the sky is just ur starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing can be truer than this "you can't possibly be happy for other person's life if you're not happy with your own" . Most times when faced with bitter souls, I tell myself, hey, you'll be miserable if you allow the hate get to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow I'm touch by your words.
    First) I have to be happy within me,Love myself more before anything else. And secondly) I have to push myself up to the positive things that can better my life. #muchlove Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. U inspire me a lot.... Thank u @sonialareinaa.... truly I have to be happy with myself and not let what others do or say affect me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite write up at the moment. Thanks

    ReplyDelete